Creators Wanted: National Teachers' Day - A Program for America's Teachers
Influencers are so much a part of popular culture. But influencers don’t just come in the form of social media stars, but also through the stars in our classrooms: teachers. That’s why The Manufacturing Institute hosted a MFG Day event for America’s teachers—presented by PTC —to help teachers learn more of what’s possible for their students in a career in modern manufacturing. Allen Gannett, technology entrepreneur and author of The Creative Curve, headlines the program with a Flash Talk—for insight on how to spur creativity.
This compelling program includes:
- Flash Talk by Allen Gannett, author of The Creative Curve
- Virtual Manufacturing Tour by PTC and Rockwell Automation
- Meet Today’s Creators, Carolyn Lee, Executive Director of The Manufacturing Institute moderates a discussion with manufacturing workers
- Be Today’s Creators, a conversation with Chelle Travis, Executive Director of SkillsUSA and Leah Curry, President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana moderated by Carolyn Lee, Executive Director of The Manufacturing Institute
- This program is hosted by Jay Flores, Global STEM Ambassador, with welcome remarks from Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers