1st Shift Maintenance Technician
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by five core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
We are actively seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. Machine maintenance processes including: electronic, electrical, and mechanical installations, as well as repairs and preventative maintenance. Other responsibilities as follows:
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Maintain building and equipment to OSHA and company standards and maintain all production equipment in a safe and proper operating condition.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process issues as necessary.
- Perform machine installations and modifications as necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production and support equipment.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other machine parts.
- Clean and repair production tooling as requested.
- Repair and/or make repair parts for equipment using hand tools and machine tools.
- Assemble and start machines to verify correction or malfunction.
- Dismantle machines or equipment to gain access to defective parts
- Practice good housekeeping and safety rules
- Communicate with department heads and production personnel about proper operation of equipment and future upgrades. Participate with peers and supervisors in addressing problem areas
WHAT PROAMPAC HAS TO OFFER:
*11 paid company holidays
*Paid Vacation & Personal time
*401k with company match
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and other supplemental offerings
*Company-provided life insurance
*Employee Assistance Program
*Paid Parental Leave
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled