1st Shift – Print Operating Technician – $1000 New Hire Incentive!
Travel Tags, Inc.
$1000 New Hire Incentive!
We Will Train!
Benefits Start Day 1 - No Waiting Period!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Corporation is looking for a Press Operating Technician to run press equipment in our Hutchins, Texas Facility.
- 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Monday – Friday
- Carry out accurately and precisely detailed instructions from job orders. Identify possible errors or problems and take prompt action to correct.
- Set up/adjust press for job runs to meet specifications.
- Monitor product for quality during job runs. Check preciseness of detail against specifications. Take action to correct any problems.
- Monitor equipment during job runs. Remain alert to mechanical problems and refer as necessary to maintenance.
- Initiate the start up and running of jobs in keeping with production schedule.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and upkeep.
Requirements within this position:
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Regularly required to remain in a stationary position.
- Constantly operates machinery and handles products including print materials.
- Frequently required to move inside the facility.
- Regularly move up to 25+ pounds (lift, push, pull and/or carry).
You Must Have:
- Ability to learn print press equipment. Company will provide training, but must be somewhat mechanically inclined to be successful
- Self-motivating and comfortable working with a sense of urgency and attention to detail to ensure customer orders are completed without errors.
- Basic math skills to read ruler and calculate label dimensions for stock optimization
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific job specifications
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment is helpful. This includes, but is not limited to: production jobs, assembly line workers and light mechanical workers
- Ability to learn print press equipment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, wellness programs, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO) and 64 hours of annual holiday pay.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.