1st Shift Warehouse Manager
Custom Assembly, Inc.
Close attention to detail and care with our customer's vehicles is vital. Our goal is to have showroom-floor ready vehicles available to dealers upon arrival.
$50,000- $60,000 per year
- Health Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Dental Insurance ((After a 30-day probationary period)
- Vision Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (After a 30-day probationary period)
- Paid time off (40 hours accrued upon completion of one year of service, 40 hours of unpaid time available immediately)
- Holidays (After a 90-day probationary period)
- 401k (after a 90-day probationary period)
This is a full-time position with possible overtime.
Daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling following policies, and procedures.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Data Entry Management
- Determine the best use of each employee and place accordingly. For example, who would build, be on the dock, etc. Ensure loads are built and ready to be staged or loaded
Forklift experience will be a plus but not required
Custom Assembly is an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in the E-Verify process. We are a Drug Free Workplace. Criminal Background Report and Drug screenings will be completed prior to employment. Custom Assembly offers Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and a 401K with company match.