1st Shift Warehouse Team Lead
Grand Prairie, TX
1st Shift Warehouse Team Lead, Receiving Department
1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00 am-3:00 pm
Must be able to work overtime as needed to include weekend overtime Sat/Sun 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hourly Pay $18.50
3845 Grand Lakes Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Under minimal supervision from a Production Supervisor, a Warehouse Team Lead directs the daily activities of the processors, sorters, material handlers, and forklift drivers such that client products flow smoothly through the area and are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Have a thorough understanding of the standard operating procedures (SOPs) of the assigned department
- Motivate, encourage, coach and assist the associates to develop in their roles
- Select RMAs/orders to be processed; locate missing boxes
- Manage the controlled substance log for controlled substances found in Rx orders
- Manage the controlled substance mobile cage, as needed
- Manage the flow of work down the processing line such that there are no delays
- Delete I-tags as required
- Manage the broken bottle log
- Commit to meeting all client goals
- Ensure changeovers are completed on or before scheduled date
- Attend to processor errors by going over each error with the associate that directly caused the error to occur
- Escalate significant events to the Supervisor (i.e., diversion, adverse events, system slow down, etc.)
- Ensure associates are adequately trained; utilize the Warehouse Trainers
- Work with Quality Control department to address quality issues
- Understand the importance of productivity and meeting the individual and company goals
- Manage ASN NR hold reprocessing
- Ensure team members are clocking in at the appropriate location and at the correct time
- Set a standard of excellence in job performance, attendance, and adherence to all policies and procedures that sets an example for all other associates
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Complete all other duties as requested by management or supervisor
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma (or its equivalent)
- At least 2 years of work experience in a warehouse or production job; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the responsibilities of this position
- Working knowledge of computers; ability to enter data in 10 key fashion
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), highly preferred
- Ability to successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously; to work efficiently and meet deadlines in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions
- Able to work under time pressure and meet production goals; able to work more than 8 hours per day (over-time) as needed
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and manage confidential information appropriately
- Able to follow standard operation and safety procedures
- Able to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
- Personal Credibility: Demonstrates concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats concisely for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Duties responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Occasionally required to remain in a stationary position.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also can perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of agile, dynamic execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.