$2,500 Sign on Bonus – Press Brake Operator
Lake Air Metal Products, LLC
Lake Air Products is a fast-growing company that is proud to live by our Core Values, Customer Focus, Passion for Performance, and the Right People and Best Teams.
We are currently hiring Press Brake Operators for our growing location in Vadnais Height. We offer flexible scheduling with either 3, 4, or 5-day work weeks! If you can answer any of the following questions or are looking to get into the sheet metal industry, this could be a great position for you!
Do you want to work in a company where you can challenge yourself and be recognized for your hard work?
Do you have what it takes to learn the best and latest tools, equipment, and machines the industry has to offer in sheet metal?
Do you want to work for a company that always promotes within?
Lake Air Products Offers:
- A competitive wage
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, and 401K with employer match)
- Paid Time Off/ Holiday Pay
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Operates power press, power brake, apron brake, swaging machine, foot-powered press, hydraulic press, or arbor press according to specifications. (Amada, Cincinnati, or LVD press brake machines)
- Knowledge of bend allowances and how to achieve them.
- Knowledge of press brake tooling.
- Roll forming and bump forming.
- Installs, aligns, and secures gears, holding fixtures, and dies to machine bed, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
- Select and position flat, block, radius, or special-purpose die sets into the ram and bed of the machine, using a hoist, crane, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Quickly and efficiently completing jobs with very few rejects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the mission
- Bend and lift, loading and unloading workpieces into the machine, and move from one workstation to another, alternately sitting and standing
- Lift objects to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Perform repetitive work
- Ability to read blueprints and use the caliper to measure dimensions.