2nd Shift CNC Supervisor Machinist/Operator (Kalamazoo)
We are looking for a hands-on Supervisor that is looking for a long-term career at a company that values and supports its employees.
What we are looking for:
- Managing the workflow of their employees and delegating tasks as needed.
- Assessing the work performance of their employees and identifying areas that need improvement.
- Ensuring that business goals, deadlines and performance standards are met.
- Training and onboarding new hires to make sure they understand their roles.
- 3-5 years of previous CNC Machining experience. Swiss lathe and CNC milling experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools, calipers, and micrometers, etc.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Experience in geometric tolerancing along with the ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals as well as GD&T.
- Self-motivated individual with strong leadership skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, teamwork, and awesome communication & interpersonal skills.
- Dependable individual with an excellent work ethic and the ability to stand/walk during the entire shift.
The Supervisor Machinist/Operator is responsible for overseeing the employees within your shift. Duties include relaying information between your team and management, guiding your team through daily work activities and projects, and monitoring employee performance to ensure maximum productivity. The Supervisor Machinist/Operator position is a hands-on position and will be expected to use multi-axis CNC machines to produce quality parts, troubleshoot, set-up or process issues quickly, maintain equipment, and keep all production areas clean and organized.
About Gaishin Manufacturing:
Gaishin Manufacturing is a 2nd generation family-owned company specializing in precision and automated manufacturing. Our business is built around four guiding principles: Great God; Great People; Great Company; Great Parts. We believe Great companies are built around Great people. We expect all individuals to live by five core values: Integrity & Humility, Winning Attitude, Team Player, Consider It Done, and Takes Initiative. We are a diverse company supplying products for agriculture, aerospace, medical and defense and have a robust growth trajectory.
***Please include a Cover Letter explaining why this a good fit for you ***
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time-off
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Professional development assistance
- Referral Program