2nd Shift Loading Lead Group 2B
Deckers Outdoor Corp.
Moreno Valley, CA
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences, and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Determines priorities based on workload, delegates work assignments, while maintaining a safe work environment. Maintains a safe work environment through daily housekeeping and organization. Reviews outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments in a timely manner. Determines best practices required to meet service standards and shipping schedules.
Who You Are
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Interpret documents such as safety rules, SOP’s & facilities procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports & correspondence including communicating through email
- Ability to speak effectively before groups including employees or key staff
We’d love to hear from people with
- Inspects material handling equipment for defects and notifies maintenance personnel.
- Maintains vehicle maintenance report.
- Maintains inventory of hardware materials and supplies working closely with supervisor to report any missing items
- Assist with studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Innovative with people & processes
- Ability to calculate figures
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete situations.
- Ability to pivot and problem solve when needed.
- Ability to resolve employee related matters and defuse issues that arise on the floor.
- Manager projects and delegate associates based on workflow.
- Experience using a WMS (Warehouse Management System) High Jump is a plus
- Knowledge of warehouse related software
What We'll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.