2nd Shift Warehouse Lead (Spanish – Bilingual)
Performance Food Group
Job DescriptionThe Warehouse Leader position will perform the following duties:
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the receiving dock (s) and processes.
- Assigns and delegates to day shift employees
- Directs activities between buildings and docks
- Monitors performance of forklift operators and recommends discipline
- Receives product using RF technology
- Performs same duties as a warehouse worker, forklift operator and a receiver.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Coordinates manpower and key points with supervisor/manager.
- Complies with health and safety programs
- Ensures warehouse is in inspection condition
- Assists with the management of lumpers and outside carriers.
- Safely operates power material handling equipment.
- May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
EEO StatementPerformance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Preferred Qualifications6 months to 1 year Warehouse and/or distribution work experience using a motorized pallet jack.
Vistar customers are everywhere people work, play and shop. Vistar is America’s leading candy, snack and beverage distributor with over 25 distribution centers delivering everything from popcorn to healthy meal replacements anywhere in the United States. Our success is rooted in working closely with our suppliers and customers to stay ahead of the latest snacking trends. Vistar has thrived by innovating, exceeding customer expectations and fostering a collaborative culture built on teamwork, doing what’s right, and giving back to the communities we do business in.
Required Qualifications• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
• Pass pre-employment drug test
• Basic computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills