3rd Shift Machine Operator
Come Be Part of a Mission that Matters!
Neogen is looking for a Machine Operator within our Acumedia Department to manufacture our world leading Food Safety test kits. A successful Machine Operator will have strong attention to detail and strive in a fast-paced work environment. The compensation for the position is $17.50 an hour and the hours are: Monday-Thursday 6:00pm-4:30am.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and package devices and diagnostic test kits using semi-automated assembly equipment.
- Label components.
- Complete production paperwork including quantities produced, scrapped, in-process, etc.
- Dispenses Liquid Media using automated assembly equipment
- Required to wear respirator when mixing certain products
- Room and reusable supply cleaning
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years of Machine Operator Experience preferred
WHO IS NEOGEN:
From farm to fork, we offer solutions to enhance the quality, quantity and safety of the global food supply. Our food safety diagnostics are used within farming operations to the production facilities of most of the world’s best-known food companies. Neogen’s solutions are critical to the health and well-being of our customers’ operations – and in turn their consumers. What we do matters!
Neogen’s culture combines stability with a deep believe in providing professional and personal growth. Our Pillars of Trust – the principles which guide our everyday decision—making, include Openness, Honesty, Credibility, Respect, and Service. It’s the belief in these characteristics that provide a consistent, happy and healthy work environment for our employees.