3rd Shift Maintenance
Transit Mix Concrete Co.
Why work for us?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception, and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
Aggregate Industries, a leading provider of quality, construction building materials in the United States, has an immediate opening for a Plant Mechanic/Welder to support. The position will diagnose, repair and maintain fixed plant production equipment.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain fixed plant equipment
- Maintain accurate records of parts, actions completed and items in need of repair
- Adhere to all lock out, tag out, confined space and working at heights requirements
- Participate in regular safety meetings, and on-the-job training, as required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of the use of all shop equipment such as welding and machining equipment
- A minimum of three years of experience in a plant or industrial environment
- Ability to work Monday through Friday and occasional Saturdays