3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940. While our business is creating innovative textiles, it’s our purpose that guides the solutions we offer and drives how we treat our customers, our associates, and the impact we make in our communities. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. A higher standard for why we exist, for how we create, and for what's next.
The Sewing Technician is responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining automated sewing equipment.
- Monitor machine operation including wear & tear of moving parts.
- Troubleshoot and repair all equipment as necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance, calibrations, and other support functions.
- Give operating instructions to operators based on observations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Document safety, quality, and maintenance information.
- Ensure that safety and quality is compliant with company policy.
- Perform job related tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with industrial sewing equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and follow instructions.
- Basic math skills.
Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021, 2022 & 2023 US Best Managed Company. Sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams.