3rd shift Material Handler- Silent-Aire
- Deliver materials to each department before they are required.
- Place all materials in the designated area.
- Ensure that all parts have been accounted for based on the pick list
- Check off all delivered parts before the end of your shift.
- Communicate with Supervisors to ensure clear lines of communication.
- Multi-task and prioritization in accordance with company daily schedule and requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safety policies must be always adhered to.
- It is very important that the incumbent of this position can work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g., safety glasses, safety boots, ear protection, cut level 5 gloves etc.).
- Regularly works near moving parts.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Noise levels can fluctuate from quiet to loud.
- May work in tight spaces
- Adhere to the 5S – Lean practice - a place for everything and everything in its place.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft office, preferred.
- Analytical problem solver with good communication skills.
- Forklift experience, a plus.
- Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes.
- Experience with Sheet Metal. Hardware, Electronics, and shop tools a PLUS
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo