Access Your Future Parts Intern
Dot's Pretzels, LLC
Montana City, MT
The Access Your Future Parts Intern will allow this person to gain understanding of the skills necessary to advance into a parts role within RDO Equipment Co. They will learn RDO Equipment Co. processes and procedures used throughout the organization including an understanding of the Parts, Service, Sales, and Management departments. The Access Your Future Parts Intern will serve as a part-time position during college. While in school, students are expected to maintain a GPA of 3.0 and complete any required internships.
This person will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to advance into a parts role within RDO Equipment Co. After successful completion of the intern and college graduation, management can offer full time employment and the student can transition into a Parts Specialist role.
Specific Duties Include:
• This position will rotate through temporary assignments in the dealership in order to obtain a complete picture of day-to-day duties and responsibilities of all departments and the importance of teamwork within our dealerships.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to; performing a variety of customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department.
• Perform any other special duties as requested by field management or other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources. They will merchandise, invoice and make any necessary entries to the inventory control system based on company guidelines.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
• Demonstrate a willingness and interest to participate in our Customer Engagement Experience philosophy, and continually display passion around the principals outlined.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Must be a self-starter
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.