Access Your Future Sales Intern
Dot's Pretzels, LLC
The Access Your Future Sales Intern will allow this person to gain understanding of the skills necessary to advance into a sales role within RDO Equipment Co. They will learn RDO Equipment Co. processes and procedures used throughout the organization including an understanding of the Parts, Service, Sales, and Management departments. The Access Your Future Sales Intern will serve as a part-time position, typically before the start of a student’s senior year in college. After successful completion of the summer internship and college graduation, management can offer full time employment and the student can begin the Access Your Future Sales Trainee program.
Specific Duties Include:
• This position will rotate through temporary assignments in the dealership in order to obtain a complete picture of day-to-day duties and responsibilities of all departments and the importance of teamwork within our dealerships.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to; learning relationship development, sales skills, product knowledge, inventory management, company computer systems, processes and procedures.
• Complete the Access Your Future Sales Program curriculum.
• Perform any other special duties as requested by field management or other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
• Demonstrate a willingness and interest to participate in our Customer Engagement Experience philosophy, and continually display passion around the principals outlined.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• In order to be considered for the Access Your Future Sales Intern path, the student must currently be enrolled in college and available to complete a summer internship
• Must be a self-starter
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.