Wheeler Machinery Co.
Salt Lake City, UT
Campbell Companies is seeking to hire a full time, in-person Account Coordinator in their Salt Lake City UT, location. Campbell Companies is an administrative agency that supports the needs of seven subsidiary organizations that span the construction industry. The Campbell family business ventures started with Wheeler Machinery, Utah’s Caterpillar dealership. Since then, Campbell Companies have added Sitech Intermountain, Monsen Engineering, Gardner Energy, Heritage Industries, Diamond Rental and ICM Solutions.
With a combined workforce over 1,000 employees and more than 20 locations throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Arizona, the Campbell Companies collaborates on thousands of projects each year. Campbell Companies is a fast-growing company that offers career growth opportunities, 401k (with generous match), profit sharing, medical, dental and vision benefits and HSA program. The headquarters, located in Salt Lake City, has a beautiful, updated campus with an on-site gym.
The Account Coordinator will be part of the Campbell Companies Finance Department. The Finance Department is made up of eleven highly motivated professionals. The Finance Department offers support for all the Campbell Companies subsidiaries. This position will be full-time and required to work at our corporate offices in Salt Lake City.
- Understand how to work and keep others safe in the work environment
- Answer phone calls as they come in
- Respond to emails promptly
- Ensure customers are receiving their invoices & statements
- Enforce credit policies
- Contact customers with a past due balance via phone, email, written letters, and meeting in person
- Collect payments from customers
- Partner with the accounts receivable department to insure accurate posting of payments
- Plan, prepare and present payment plans to customers that have past due balances
- Work with internal departments to provide them with accounts receivable aging reports
- Collections 1-2 years
- Work experience in the credit industry 1-2 years (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, etc).
- High school degree (required)
- Associates degree (preferred)
- 4% company match on 401K
- HSA contributions up to $1,200 a year (if you utilize UMR, one of the company’s medical benefit options)
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Company paid life insurance policy worth 1x your annual salary up to $50k
- Long and short-term disability benefits
- Company paid Employee Assistance Plan (confidential and free short-term counseling through Intermountain Healthcare)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits. PTO can be for vacation, sick, and personal time away from work.
- We do not offer relocation assistance
- This is not a remote position