Account Executive: Rental, Linens, Furnishings
Select Event Group
Who We Are
Who We Are:
At Select, we strive to be recognized and admired for our people, performance, and the contributions we make to the overall success of our clients.
Partnering with the industry’s top event professionals, we are committed to building long-term relationships based on operational excellence, superior inventory offerings, and outstanding customer service.
At Select, it is our staff of over 300 dedicated, experienced and passionate team members who make us “The Team Your Team Can Trust”.
Account Executives in our Rentals, Linens, and Furnishings Division play a critical role to our clients throughout the planning and execution of their events. Account Executives are responsible for the maintenance of existing accounts by providing ongoing support & service for inbound orders in addition to driving development within their territory by generating new leads and re-establishing downward trending accounts. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a mastery of customer service, efficiency & accuracy with contract management, and a hunger for relationship building with new and existing clients. The Account Executive is a revenue generating role with the expectation to eagerly participate in revenue generating activities while providing excellent customer service.
- Serving as the primary resource and first line of customer support for new and existing clients
- Providing direct assistance to all industry partners and one-time customers for design support, order placement, and order fulfillment
- Conducting regular outreach to downward trending accounts as well as sourcing new leads & developing new business within a specific territory
- Answering, directing, and managing inbound sales calls
- Providing support to branch team when necessary
- Conducting design studio consultations with prospective clients
- Tracking business development and existing client activities in CRM
- On-call weekend support on a rotating basis
- Minimum 1 year experience in event planning, event production, event management, or account management
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Exceptional phone and email communication skills
- English proficiency required. Bilingual Spanish/English desirable.
- Highly organized
- Superior critical thinking skills
- Meticulous with details
- Business-minded, entrepreneurial
- A fast learner
- Self motivated, works well independently
- Calm under pressure
- Committed to the success of the team at large
- Experience building relationships with customers/clients