Account Executive Telecommunications – Western NC
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is seeking a motivated Account Executive with strong sales experience in the Charlotte / Western, NC area. As an Account Executive you will be representing numerous “best in class” technology solutions in the areas of; communications, video/access control, incident management, IoT, and fleet management, all of which enable our customers to successfully focus on their mission.
As you bring customers through their journey with MCA, you will have the opportunity to win, exceed quota, and grow with the full backing our extensive customer service organization and technical support resources. There is no better opportunity for sales hunters to jump into this fast-growing environment and take advantage of our expanding solution set and potential customers. We are looking for the best B2B salespeople who know how to be the customer’s trusted adviser and as a result take full advantage of the un-capped sales commission plan!
MCA is building a team of people to share our core values of service first, teamwork, growth, and safety. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work closely within the organization throughout the territory and execute a strategy to maximize both revenue growth and profitability along with building long-term customer loyalty.
• Forecast sales and develop “out of the box” sales strategies.
• Meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
• Develop new relationships and maintain existing relationships with both potential and current clients.
• Leverage market data and marketing resources to target and prospect customers to uncover needs and solution sell.
• Navigate organizations from various industries to move and ultimately close deals.
• Manage quote and funnel on monthly basis for success.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
• Previous B2B technology or communication solutions experience.
• Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects; ability to articulate compelling value verbally and in writing.
• Track record of meeting sales goals.
• Self-starter, high energy, results-driven individual - you own the details and the projects and are not afraid of accountability.
• Familiarize self with competitors' products and sell against them.
• Possess ability to explain product features and benefits.
• Exceptional time management and ability to focus on what matters.
• Previous experience with CRM.
• Possess intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
MCA provides a fantastic opportunity for you to grow, learn and succeed. You will be part of a team that is passionate about serving customers by addressing challenges that impact their safety, security, and operational efficiency.
• Competitive salary and commission structure.
• Uncapped commission plan.
• Ability to help people in need after natural disasters in the area, as part of our disaster recovery program.
• All the tools you need to succeed including phone, laptop, and vehicle allowance.
• Extensive new hire training program and mentor program.
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing company and grow with us.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear, utilize personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to potentially hazardous materials, lift (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for reading and computer use; be able to handle semi-frequent stressful conditions (cardiovascular), frequently work in outdoor weather conditions, frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, occasionally ascend / descend a ladder, operate a motor vehicle, frequently position self to maintain computers or other equipment as needed.
No Direct Reports
Must have the ability to travel as needed. (Less than 25%) Some overnight travel may be expected.
WHO WE ARE
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 65,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
Since 2013, MCA acquired more than forty companies for both geographic density and technology portfolio diversity. These companies bring a combined industry experience of more than 75 years to build out a central corporate team and three operating divisions – Motorola (MSS), Data and Security. With more than 1350 employees and more than 85 locations throughout 13 states, we are there when our customers need us most. Our geographic footprint includes service centers across Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia with the capability to service national customers across the United States. Our solution diversity and geographic footprint provide opportunities for employee growth and career development.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”