Metrie Industries, Inc.
Who We Are
Metrie is a multi-national leader in the millwork industry with over 30 locations that produces and sells interior finishings across North America. We’re passionate about making a difference by helping our customers transform their houses into homes and love where they live! You’ve probably seen our products in the media featured on tv shows and magazines such as HGTV, Style At Home and House & Home, or by one of our Instagram influencers.
Why should you work for Metrie? With us, you’re more than just a number. We work hard to create a home for our Metrie family where you are empowered to be your best every day. Your contributions matter to us! We take pride in our culture of learning, ownership, and one team, and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone.
What You’ll Do
As our Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for our customers calling in to receive inside sales support. You develop relationships with our customers by fielding customer calls, entering orders, responding to any questions, and quickly resolving any issues or problems.
Key Relationships: You will report directly to our Inside Sales Manager.
Location: You will be based out of our Denver, CO office with potential for a hybrid schedule once fully trained.
At a high level you will:
- Drive sales with our current and prospective account base, through developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Fielding continuous calls from customers and data entry; multitasking and leveraging multiple types of source documents
- Provide price quoting to customers and coordinate with onsite production department to facilitate the movement of sale through to production
- Collaborate within cross functional teams; act as a liaison between operations functions and customers to manage expectations on delivery schedules and order fulfillment
- Maintain and keep current detailed records, reports, and customer data
Who You Are
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience in sales
- You have a passion for customer service and enjoy building rapport with prospective and existing customers
- You love to learn. You are passionate about growing your knowledge and skills and strong analytical skills
- Values matter to you. You bring your true self to work and live by ours values – passion, respect, integrity, collaboration, and excellence
- You demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English
- You have excellent organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient with web-based computer services, specifically SAP and Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Outlook, Excel)
It would be an added bonus if you have:
- Experience within the distribution or manufacturing industry
- Desire for growth into outside sales career
- Potential relocation within the West region or US
What Metrie Offers
- A collaborative work environment with a clear strategy and goals
- A competitive base salary and profit-sharing program
- Comprehensive benefits package - medical, dental, eye care and life insurance - Benefits start first of the moth following hire
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan - Up to 4% match, 100% vested after 6 months
- Challenging and meaningful work, and the chance to participate on cross-functional teams across the company
- Development opportunities - We recognized potential in our people and strive to offer various opportunities for advancement, training, and personal growth
- Family-oriented culture, focused on putting our people first
How to Apply?
Come work with us! Send us your resume by clicking "Apply Now". We look forward to reviewing your application!
Pay Range: 50-65k
Metrie embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and customers belong. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome any and all qualified applicants. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources team.
Metrie conducts pre-employment screening including but not limited to background checks and drug testing for all final candidates. All applications will be independently reviewed.
We are an E-Verify employer.ID:uDnQdo