Work side-by-side in Riverton, Wyoming, with experienced field personnel to develop and provide custom solutions such as scale inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors, water treatments, paraffin control and acid stimulation for increased productivity and improved supplier relationships.
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.
- Maintain day-to-day operations to sustain customer accounts
- Knowledge of product lines, product applications, wellsite equipment and its’ effect on chemical treatment, various production vessels and treatment options
- Provide sound technical advice and recommendations of products to customers based on their operational requirements
- Routinely collect oilfield samples and analyze data to present to customers
- Build and sustain relationships with both current and potential customers
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients by troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues, maintaining financial and technical portfolios, and keeping customers informed of their wellsite performance
- Maintain the highest level of safety at all times
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science discipline is preferred
- Preferred minimum of 4 years’ previous oilfield sales experience
- Forklift certification preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instructions, type and use a mouse.
- Customer Service Skills: Meet internal and external commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Work Ethic: Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful, and credible in the workplace. Display a sincere desire to provide service or assistance, follow instructions, and take responsibility for own actions. Show a commitment to doing the best job possible.
- Physical Abilities: Lift and carry 50 pounds in various packaging. Tip and move 55 gallon drums, weighing up to 600 pounds, with the use of a drum dolly.