Account Manager – Key Account Executive
Key Account Executive - Selling to Key Account Customers
Since 1920, people know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader. With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation, we create value, and we maximize shop’s productivity and revenue. We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
Our Key Account Executives are responsible for growing the sales and profitability of the RS&I business units and brands by developing and implementing strategies to maximize Snap-on’s market share. They manage the customer experience and equipment sales to defined Key Accounts in a defined geography and list of accounts. They also coordinate sales and marketing activities of RS&I business units to improve sales in defined territory and list of accounts.
Location: Successful Applicant should live within 1 hour of a major airport (Travel: 40%)
- Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus opportunity
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Discount on Snap-on Products
- Associate purchase programs with key vendors and suppliers
- Achieve sales and profitability goals for RS&I.
- Provide Tactical plan in areas of sales, prmotion planning, profitability, and general business operations for assigned accoutns
- Direct meeting contact with Key Account customers
- Coordinalte efforts of business units to support assigned customers
- Achieve sales targest and growth objectives
- Align buiness unit support team with buiness direction and goals.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve goals.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Solve problems; make sound decisions.
- Develop and measure new programs that drive sales growth to Key Accounts
- Work Closely with Key Account Customers to determine services and equipment ath meet their business objectives
- Remain updated with industry Standards and emerging technology through professional development.
- Build solid relationships with Key Accounts and internal business units.
- Deliver presentations on a regular basis.
- Provent direct sales and sales management experience, required.
- Bachelor's degree and knowledge of Snap-on Eequipment, preferred.
- Strong communication skills - interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, oral/written, listening, etc.
- Ability to effectively present in front of groups.
- Experience with sales forecasting and planning, marketing planning, automotive business operations, a plus.
- Ability to train internal and external customers.
- Ability to gain knowledge of competitor's strengths.
- Computer proficiency.
What will set you apart?
- Experience supporting Multi-Store Operations (MSOs) in Mechanical and Collision repair industries.
- Experience selling Undercar and Collision equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Snap-on family of brands and equipment.
Compensation: Salary plus bonus-$80k-110k (Actual compensation may vary based on experience, location, and other factors.)
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran