LSB Industries, Inc.
Oklahoma City, OK
ABOUT LSB INDUSTRIES, INC.
LSB Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets throughout the United States. For more information, view our website at www.lsbindustries.com.
The vision of LSB Industries is to be a best-in-class, diversified chemical manufacturer that operates our facilities safely and efficiently, creates value and partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and logistics providers, and attracts and retains talented team members all while generating superior financial performance. The company is seeking you to help meet this vision!
ACCOUNT MANAGER SUMMARY
Currently, LSB is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will be responsible for the sales and marketing of our fertilizer products to customers for their sales region and for developing long-term relationships with customers. As an Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience while achieving sales and pricing targets and implementing sales and marketing programs across the sales region. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a strong customer service and relationship focus and act as the point of contact for all fertilizer sales within territory
- Actively sell and promote our fertilizer products and our company across the sales region
- Create sales strategies and growth plans for the sales region that support the commercial teams objectives
- Aggressively seek out new potential customers for all fertilizer product lines
- Acquire new business through cultivating strong customer relationships built on trust and high service levels
- Negotiate new sales and secure sales orders in line with commercial teams objectives using existing and potential customer networks
- Work with product management, customer service, and logistics teams to ensure customer orders are fulfilled as required
- Create and monitor accurate forecasts for sales territory
- Provide superior customer support and resolve conflicts, provide solutions, and handle customers needs in a timely manner
- Provide value to customers by communicating LSBs market view and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of global and regional market dynamics
- Report on the status of accounts, transactions, and market developments within territory
- Actively update and maintain customer information, contacts, communications, forecasts, leads/opportunities and sales activities in Salesforce
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- 5 Years of progressively increasing responsibility in sales
- Understanding of farming, agronomy, and nitrogen fertilizer markets in North America
- Self-motivated a real go-getter, confident, and results focused with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Enjoys travel and spending time with customers
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving mindset
- Highly developed customer relationship skills with a proven ability to grow and sustain strong relationships
- Knowledge of ordering systems, CRM software, and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Agriculture or relevant field