- Build excellent relationships with all key contacts at assigned existing accounts, i.e. conduct account reviews, understand the clients’ pain points, develop creative solutions.
- Develop an account plan to expand margins for the current book of business and expand with deeper and wider penetration within the assigned accounts with added value creative solutions covering all Helm products and service lines.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and lead all RFP/bid proposals, tracking the pipeline in the Helm CRM system.
- Collaborate with merchandising, marketing and information technology on resources and strategies to deliver the account plans.
- Provide strategic oversight to the client’s retail store locations and provide major event, specific needs support.
Essential Abilities & Characteristics:
- Experience with managing client relationships to build revenue growth with a track record of success.
- Must have persuasive presentation skills, be an excellent communicator & show demonstrated experience in working with limited oversight.
- High energy, hungry and passion to WIN!
The above statements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the role.
Helm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.ID:uDnQdo