Account Manager, Wholesale & Office Distribution – Region Central
Essity North America, Inc.
Account Manager, Wholesale & Office Distribution – Region Central
Who We Are
Essity is a global leader in health and hygiene with our corporate headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and North American headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. We are a multi-billion-dollar company that is committed to breaking barriers to well-being. Essity does this through innovative brands in the areas of Professional Hygiene, Consumer Goods, and Health & Medical Solutions.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being. At Essity you will find a caring and compassionate culture where we remain grounded in our beliefs & behaviors.
At Essity: This Is What We Do
About the Role
Essity Professional Hygiene North America is currently searching for an experienced Account Manager – Wholesale & Office Distribution. The Account Manager is responsible for the strategic implementation of the marketing, sales, e-commerce and program strategies, working in close collaboration with W&O Lead Team, Customer Marketing and Commercial Excellence Teams to translate strategic plans into clear action plans, aligned to our W&O strategy, to ensure that agreed sales growth, retention, and profitability targets are achieved. The Account Manager is responsible for leading and following up related sales activities with various wholesale partners and associate distributors / independent office dealers. The W&O Account Manager will develop top to top relationships with their respective customer leadership and will support omnichannel growth with key partners.
The ideal candidate will live in the Central Region near a major US airport with the ability to travel 50% of the time. The ideal candidate will also possess and desire to continue to develop strong virtual selling and digital activation skills to best serve a broad geography and customer base.
We encourage candidates to apply immediately as we will begin interview individuals as their applications come in.
What You Will Do
- Lead the implementation and goal achievement of agreed omnichannel sales plan with the W&O lead team and external stakeholders
- Build, maintain, and develop strong relationships and deliver desired business results within the W&O channel
- Manage a robust and active pipeline within assigned geography including associate distributor and end customer accounts of scale to achieve overall growth and profitability ambitions
- Proactively develop relationships, drive new business opportunities, and respond to requests from customers, leveraging SPIN selling tactics in both a physical and virtual approach
- Leverage self-service platforms and digital tools to drive interest and purchase of Tork products.
- Drive sales activities and launch plans within respective region including value added selling, business reviews, and financial forecasts leveraging a hybrid approach (in person and virtual).
- Perform effective online education including training and coaching on new innovations, Tork products, and the use of digital platforms including Tork’s self-service applications (Easy Order, TORK Connect, etc.)
- Build strong relationships, understanding and collaboration with internal teams such as Marketing, Logistics, E-Commerce, Revenue, Controlling, etc.
- Collaborate with other W&O/Bunzl Account Managers, Key Account Managers, and Segment Sales team to drive growth and profitability ambitions in alignment with the overall strategy and the account’s joint business plan
- Actively develop own competence that correlates to the organization's capability demand such as /analytics/leadership/customer/organizational/products & hygiene solutions/administrational competence.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Sales or Marketing. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales experience; 2-3 years of account management
- Digital, virtual, and/or omnichannel experience appreciated
- Must possess digital and technical capabilities to create a blended selling approach
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify, quantify, capture, and nurture new business opportunities both in person and remotely to achieve short- and long-term strategic goals
- Ability to work virtually with internal and external stakeholders and motivated to continue to develop overall digital fluency
- Experience leveraging MS Office, MS Teams, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator among other digital platforms to drive successful sales efforts.
- Experience working with CRM systems (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics.com) to manage and develop business preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to understand growth strategies and translate those into practical sales plans and best practices.
- Strong negotiation, listening and influencing skills: is able to independently negotiate with top customers within area of responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships on all levels
- Well-structured and strong planning skills, able to tailor make offers for customers and provide added value and insight for customers.
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Confidence in own ability to succeed and possess a winning attitude.
- Health and Hygiene industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational & collaborative skills
- Ability to travel 50% of time domestically and primarily within the region
About Our DEI Culture
Guided by our Beliefs & Behavior, our culture is the foundation that connects our history with our future. At Essity, care, collaboration and inclusion are more than buzzwords, they are practiced on an everyday basis. And with a purpose of breaking barriers to wellbeing, promoting gender equality and enable customers and consumers to lead a fuller life at all stages of life, DEI is in our core.
As we work in diverse teams across geographies, cultures and professional areas, inclusive leadership is something we expect from ourselves and each other. In our leadership platform, we express this as leveraging the power of differences. From experience we know that diverse and inclusive teams are key to innovate and profitably grow our business while simultaneously address our ambitious climate targets.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive annual salary + sales incentive + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors such as knowledge, skills, and experience.
Along with competitive pay you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- United Healthcare PPO / EyeMed Vision Insurance / Delta Dental Insurance
- Wellness program provided through Rally
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match and annual employer base contribution
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO offering with Paid Holidays
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, and accident insurance
- Employee discounts program
- Scholarship program for children of Essity employees.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Competitive Total Rewards
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact EssityHRNorthAmerica@essity.com
Together, we are improving lives, every day
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.