Machinery Systems, Inc.
Elk Grove Village, IL
The Account Representative will work within the accounting team to collect on past due customers and enter data into ERP and other systems. This position will utilize a high degree of accuracy and accountability in insuring data entered into the system is detailed and exact. This position must utilize a high standard of discretion when handling customer financial data and other information.
- Collects on past due accounts with customers adhering to set policies for collections.
- Corrects errors or lists discrepancies for adjustment.
- Examines all company payment vouchers to make sure calculations are correct before payment requests.
- Additional accounting projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understanding of database management and ERP systems.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Microsoft Dynamix AX 2012 experience a plus.
Job operates mainly indoors and is exposed to generally consistent conditions, such as regulated air conditioning and heating. This job also works near a machinery showroom, which may generate some noises such as objects hitting the floor and creating a sound, forklift movement and occasional other short term noises.
This job requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Repetitive use of the hands and typing are required. Requires frequent lifting of 1-10 pounds and occasional 11-25 pounds with infrequent lifting of 25 or more. Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.