This position is part of a hybrid work schedule allowing for 3 days in the office per week and 2 days remote.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing supplier accounting team for our Global Supply Chain Services (AGSCS)!
Under limited supervision, you will be responsible for providing routine to complex accounting support by the tracking and collecting of supplier pricing programs supporting the AGSCS business. You will serve as lead to a team of supplier accounting coordinators and will be the initial escalation point for more complex issues. You will be responsible for mitigating risk to Arrow and providing outstanding customer service to Arrow’s suppliers, AGSCS business groups, and corporate departments by staying within service level agreements. You will help ensure that Arrow obtains the correct, maximum dollars allowed as while also ensuring an accurate valuation of Arrow’s financial and system inventories.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Research moderately complex supplier disputes and audits to provide corrected or updated information as required.
- Serves as lead to a team of Supplier Accounting Coordinators: Includes providing training (informal and formal) and reviewing and assisting team with work assignments.
- Initial escalation point for Coordinators regarding more complex issues.
- Escalate issues and collaborate with the business to reduce billbacks to the business.
- Ensure timely collection of amounts due by suppliers.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least one year of experience in high volume accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- General ledger knowledge/experience.
- Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, sumif statements, formulas)
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little to some direction.
What’s In It for You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (Availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.