Accounts Payable Specialist Remote
Rtn Remote, TX
Country:United States of America
Location:RTX99: RTN Remote, Texas
Position Role Type:Remote
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Rosslyn, VA
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
RTX AP is seeking a candidate to join the organization who will be responsible for fulfilling assigned tasks throughout the end-to-end accounts payable process in accordance with standard operating procedures, more specifically under the AP support team which handles special activities at the back end of the accounts payable process. Assigned activities may change based on the need of the Support team with regards to this role and therefore requires flexibility.
RTX AP is a fast paced, team-oriented transaction processing organization reliant on individual and team performance and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing invoices and payments by working with team and business partners.
- Analyze and accurately process 3rd party audit claims to return funds for overpayments.
- Ensure accurate processing to accounts in compliance with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Analyze and report to businesses with action items to resolve blocked invoices.
- Analyze and communicate to businesses action items to resolve and avoid failed/rejected payments.
- Performs complex duties related to preparation and analysis of financial information to record transactions, prepare financial reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Experience with a variety of Accounts Payable concepts, practices, and procedures
- Technology savvy
- Excellent organizational skills, unrelenting attention to detail, resourceful, and a strong work ethic which insists on accuracy and diligence to the assigned tasks.
- Strong analytical ability to investigate, diagnose and resolve accounts payable invoice issues.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to think critically by applying problem solving practices, using technology and other resources appropriately.
- Proven customer service, verbal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, Oracle and/or JDE
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with vendors and employees
- Data analytics with tools such as Power BI, tableau, etc
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Required Education and Experience:
- This role typically requires an AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.The salary range for this role is 41,000 USD - 95,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms