Accounts Receivable Associate II
Reviews receivable aging reports to ensure all assigned customers are within their terms. The AR Associate II also provides statements and follows collection procedures as directed by management. The key job responsibilities and duties are as follows:
What does your day look like? Some of your duties may include:
- Handle all accounts receivable inquiries from customers and from sales representatives as requested.
- Review aging reports for customers out of terms and make collection calls, emails, data uploads, etc.
- Provide Statements to customers as directed.
- Distribute invoices and aging reports as needed.
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Export and analyze data in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Review delinquent customer accounts with sales and department managers.
- Assist in application of payments (when necessary).
- Process daily credit card transactions (when necessary).
- Customer Maintenance
Things you need to be able to do:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and sales representatives.
- Problem Solving and Account reconciliation skills are required.
- Performing multiple tasks with speed, as well as accuracy, are needed.
- Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and Outlook skills preferred.
Things that are a plus:
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Five years Accounts Receivable or related accounting experience.
What we think you’ll love about Gourmet Foods International:
- Keep moving. This job is fast paced, so you’ll stay engaged with your team the entire shift.
- Advancement Opportunities. We offer career advancement, including college reimbursement. We want to see you grow with the company.
- We are keeping it fresh. Learn new things every from new technology to innovative new products we distribute.
- Teamwork on a team that supports each other.
What else can we offer?
Gourmet Foods Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term, Long-Term Disability, and accident insurance. We also offer 401(k) with matching contributions, Profit Sharing, Competitive Salaries, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) – up to 30 days per year, Paid Holidays, Free College Tuition, PAID Parental Leave, Professional Development Programs, opportunity to grow within the Company, Employee Discount, Referral Bonus.