Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
This position is based is a US based virtual role (working hours 8am-5pm Eastern time)
- Under general supervision of the Account Receivables Management, perform tasks requiring quick resolution of issues; includes providing account reconciliation, performing payment research.
- Seeking an Account Receivables Clerk (Customer Service Oriented) with AR Collections experience.
- Answering high volume of incoming calls in a professional manner while meeting daily goals
- Address and respond to customer’s emails within company timeline
- Ensure customers inquiries are properly addressed and documented while issues are solved efficiently in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address all payment issues
- Identifies payment discrepancies, and initiates disputes resolution process to facilitate rapid turnaround in collection effort
- Performs related duties as assigned
What your background should look like
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Normally requires two (2) to four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivables and Accounting principles
- Have experience in a call center taking or making customer calls
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs; extensive knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to details
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions. For details visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen.
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returnedID:uDnQdo