Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Pursuit Aerospace is a global manufacturer of complex aircraft engine components that are developed through highly integrated processes.
Our exceptional quality is driven by a deep investment in and the daily practice of continually improving our people, processes, and products.
Always Pursuing Better.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for supporting accounts receivable functions; preparing reports for multiple US manufacturing locations; and working with various external and internal customer/department contacts.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Under limited supervision:
- Plans and organizes customer communications to resolve and minimize AR past due
- Coordinates the appropriate action items and drives processes to reach resolution of issues
- Monitors and tracks progress of accounts receivable issues using established tools
- Researches and determines root cause of discrepancies between company shipments and customer product receipts
- Partners with multiple departments within company to help identify and resolve issues (e.g. pricing error, quantity error, PO amendments)
- Applies customer payments and resolves payment discrepancies
- Analyzes customer purchase orders, invoices, shipping documents, and related documents as needed to validate internal billing information
- Prepares and/or supports monthly and ad hoc AR reporting to management
- Assists finance and accounting teams with reconciling accounts receivable and related accounts, and posting of journal entries where segregation of duties can be maintained
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Adheres to all Core Values (Health and Safety, Quality, Customer Service, Development of People, Integrity, Corporate Citizenship, Continuous Improvement, Respect).
Adheres to all Core Competencies (Communication, Teamwork, Achieving Results, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Judgement).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
- General knowledge of executing accounts receivable transactions within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Proficiency in Excel skills, specifically v-lookup, index/match, pivot tables, sorting, filtering, and formatting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills with the ability to execute accurate transactions
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team
Education / Experience:
Associate’s degree in accounting/finance or 2 years of related accounting experience
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Pursuit Aerospace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, ancestry, national origin, medical condition, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.