Ad Systems Analyst
Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
New York, NY
Who are we:
We are Nexstar Media Group, Inc., the largest TV station operator in the country. And we are also a technology company ready to embark upon transformative growth over the next decade. We produce and distribute engaging local and national news, sports and entertainment content across television, streaming and digital platforms, including nearly 300,000 hours of original video content each year.
Nexstar owns America’s largest local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 U.S. markets reaching 212 million people. In addition to delivering exceptional content and service to our communities, Nexstar provides premium multiplatform and video-on-demand advertising opportunities at scale for businesses and brands seeking to leverage the strong consumer engagement of our compelling content offering.
We are extremely proud of our collection of outstanding television stations, digital businesses, and talented employees nationwide. Within Nexstar Ad Sales, we are excited to reimagine and transform our division; investing and building for the future while forging a culture that promotes our entrepreneurial spirit, embraces bold thinking, and challenges the conventional way. If you have the curiosity, passion, are inclusive and collaborative, work with us, and let’s continue to make a difference for all our stakeholders ~ our colleagues, our customers, our owners, and the communities in which we operate.
Title: Ad Systems Analyst
Reports to: Manager, Ad Platform Operations
As part of Nexstar’s newly created Advertising Platforms and Technology group the Ad Systems Analyst will play a key role in advancing ad product capabilities, systems enhancements and developing KPI’s to measure tech stack performance. These systems cover all Nexstar media properties including linear TV for broadcast stations and networks, cable networks and multicast networks as well as CTV, OTT and all our digital media properties.
- Develop KPI’s to measure performance across all Ad Systems.
- Build presentations for senior leadership to monitor ad integration health and opportunities.
- Act as point of contact for system enhancement across the portfolio.
- Assist in implementation for ad sales ‘pitch-to-pay “processes.
- Build robust sales and client reporting capabilities across Local and National sales channels.
- Continually evaluate and propose automation and other improvements for CRM, OMS, BI, sales trafficking systems, ad-server functionality and client reporting capabilities.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000 + Bonus
- Minimum of 2 years overall experience in television, digital media.
- Demonstrated ad systems expertise.
- Familiarity with ad-server and Trafficking systems for both Linear & Digital.
- Project management experience
- Highly skilled in Excel and Powerpoint with excellent attention to detail.
- Client service and/or ad operations experience
- Strong understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and processes associated with “Pitch-to-Pay” processes.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders.
Nexstar offers full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, life and short-term disability insurance, worker’s compensation, and unemployment insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, employee assistance program, bereavement leave, jury duty service time off, military leave, and medical/maternity & family leave.
Nexstar is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the industry’s top talent. In compliance with the provisions of all applicable state and federal civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected personal characteristic. Additionally, it is and shall continue to be our policy to provide promotion and advancement opportunities within the Company in a nondiscriminatory fashion based on merit, qualifications, and ability.