Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Catarina, Texas
Job Summary: The Administrative Clerk performs a variety of clerical, recordkeeping, and customer service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of the organization.
• Greets and directs clients and visitors.
• Makes appointments and referrals.
• Answers phone calls and emails.
• Performs data entry and filing tasks for accounts payable, purchase orders, equipment
inventory, and confidential employee or departmental files.
• Receives, records, and distributes packages and mail.
• Compiles budget data and maintains financial records as requested.
• Copies collate and otherwise prepares reports for mailings, meetings, and other
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Must have "Open Invoice" experience.
• Ability to greet visitors, clients, and colleagues in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Ability to proofread.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel or similar software.
• Basic understanding of office equipment.
• Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
• Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Education and Experience:
• High school graduate.
• 3+ year of clerical work experience.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.ID:uDnQdo