Administrative Assistant III
US Synthetic Corp.
ChampionX is seeking a Administrative Assistant located in Midland, TX. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through continuous improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) company matching and more!
What You Will Do:
- Performs administrative duties and office support activities for Senior Vice President.
- Closely maintain executive calendar including scheduling appointments, events, and meetings.
- Coordinate complex global travel and process expenses.
- Manage multiple projects at once, actively track pending items and constantly re-prioritize task based on changing business needs..
- Coordinate documents and correspondence including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Review documents and proofread work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensure document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Acquire, review, input, and format accurate data into mainframe, internet, spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interface and communicate with internal and external customers; direct people to the appropriate resource; research solutions and respond to email and phone inquiries after review by direct supervisor.
- Prepare documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submit documentation and enter request for payments into accounting system; respond to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participate in self and team audits and resulting process improvements.
- Understand the structure of the organization and maintain a strong network across departments to answer questions which may be confidential in nature, problem solve, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Develop a strong network within the Permian Geo-market; draw on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Contribute to the region’s continuous improvement culture.
- Maintain confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office – specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Concur.
- Associate's Degree or BA/BS from an accredited 4-year undergraduate institution (Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, Office Management, etc.) or equivalent
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently pick up on new technology and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Exceptional organizational and project management ability.
- Ability to seamlessly coordinate calendar, schedules, logistics, and communications due to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and see projects through to completion, working autonomously at times.
- Punctual, flexible and the ability to work overtime, if necessary.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Role is deemed safety sensitive and may be subject to employer or customer drug testing.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.ID:uDnQdo