Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to help handle duties for upper management and inside sales team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.The Administrative Assistant will provide general office support for a variety of clerical activities and tasks.
- Assist management team with phone support
- Assist management team with any incoming emails
- Carry out Administrative Duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters ,faxes ,and forms
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
- Take meeting notes
- Book travel arrangements
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Handle requests for information and data using SAP, Smartsheets, Salesforce and Mhelpdesk.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- 2+ years administrative experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Degree preferred
- Extremely Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer
Sonny's Enterprises is the world's largest manufacturer of conveyorized car wash equipment, parts, and supplies. We are the industry leader, recognized and awarded by the International Car Wash Association for innovating new technologies to advance the industry with products proudly designed and built in the USA. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We embrace change and the opportunity it produces to maximize the potential of our most valuable resource — our PEOPLE! We invite you to explore our opportunities and grow your career with us.
We offer 100% employer paid medical plan. Other optional benefit programs are available to our employees and their families which include: 401(k) match, additional medical plans, dental, vision, flex spending account, short-term and long-term disability & life insurance coverage.
Candidates will be required to complete a background check and drug screen before beginning work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sonny’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.