At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the FiberTite department by performing a variety of administrative tasks for the FiberTite VP/GM. This role will partner with the FiberTite VP/GM and work collaboratively to achieve organizational success. Key responsibilities will include preparation of reports, handling information requests, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing correspondence, coordinating customer visits, and customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with VP/GM to plan for appointments, business meetings, events and maintains VP’s calendar and expense reports
- Assists in coordinating complex travel arrangements
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and communicates with various levels of the organization
- Provides general diversified administrative support duties including but not limited to:
- File and document management, answering phones, FedEx, scanning etc.
- Create agendas, reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Plans, organizes, and executes the Annual Meeting & Sales Meeting
- Plans and coordinates customer visits and assists with interview scheduling
- Monitors LinkedIn Sales Navigator, EventBrite, Dodge Analytics pipeline, Hubspot CRM, and assigns sales leads to the Sales Team
- Provides 1st level market research and drafts supporting documentation for presentations, conferences, and meetings
- Audits sales commissions and other various system reports
- Works proactively to anticipate the needs of the department and provides feedback to support opportunities to improve efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, Dodge Analytics, and/or other Business Intelligence Software is preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal via face-to-face, Teams, in-person meetings, e-mail, minutes, letters, etc.)
- Experience handling confidential information with appropriate discretion
Must be able to learn and use various training and development software platforms to take content and develop effective training programs. Ability to use the internet to perform various types of research. Experience with Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Outlook Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10-15%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.