To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
The White LabelAffiliateAnalyst is responsible for ensuring measurement and analyses towards the impact of marketing optimizations for our White label Affiliate Partners marketing campaigns.
This role will partner with the White Label Client Experience Managers to provide analytical insights to inform data-driven decision-making. They will manage day to day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our client’s digital marketing needs. This position is integral to empowering sales and post sales team members with actionable insights to help grow their agencies and provide optimal campaign performance.
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, and ability to leverage the entire portfolio of LocaliQ media services offerings. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients’ marketing needs.
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding affiliate/client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Oversee all aspects of campaign execution; utilizing the strategic ‘pod’ of assigned teammates / resources to ensure campaigns are scheduled properly scheduled, creative assets are developed/approved and campaigns are set up accurately and launch on time.
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes and resources to manage campaign performance and determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices and support resources while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management, billing and workflow management and analytics platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop account specific value story through by leveraging insights across all platforms into a cohesive campaign performance report
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive satisfaction and client revenue and account retention
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with LocaliQ marketing solutions, systems and processes
- Customer Focus
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Analytical Thinking
- Capable of interpreting data and making actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of problems
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Conflict Management
- Good at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English preferred, but significant experience may be considered for the right candidate.
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital/print advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of client service/account management experience.