Aftermarket Sales Manager
Wilo USA LLC is a subsidiary of Wilo SE, which is headquartered in Dortmund, Germany. Wilo is one of the leading manufacturers of pumps & pump systems for heating, cooling & air-conditioning solutions, water supply, and sewage & drainage. Wilo USA acquired Weil Pump and Scot Pump in 2017, American-Marsh Pumps in 2019, and QuantumFlo in October 2021.
American-Marsh is a leading manufacturer of centrifugal & positive displacement pumps, electrical motors, mechanical seals and fire protection fittings, couplings and pumping equipment. We are 150 years old and are one of the oldest pump manufacturers in the world. Collectively our five divisions cover the Industrial, Municipal, Commercial, Irrigation and Fire Protection markets.
We are seeking an experienced Aftermarket Sales Manager to achieve sales objectives across all Wilo-USA brands for after sales services. Drive business development, create processes, assess and implement resources to support all activities necessary to support sustainable revenue growth related to the sale of all repair, replacement and field service activities.
Direct Reports: Manager of Warranty Claims Services – Wilo Legacy and AMP Products, Parts Sales Personnel
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop and drive business strategies that build aftermarket growth within the Companies goals.
- Promote the sale of the company’s products and services through distributor networks, direct to customers, consultants, and other channels as appropriate
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as key technical advisor, identifying and providing reliable solutions to assure customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Utilize technical knowledge, processes, computerized and non-computerized tools to assess the potential business opportunities of the company’s products and resources to meet customer needs
- Develop technical offers for engineered products, including, but not limited to, cost estimates, energy analysis, drawings, specifications, and other information as requested by the customer
- Contribute to the following areas: Sales, Order Management, Purchasing, Service, Project Management, and Production
Education and Experience:
- University degree (mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Deep knowledge in following areas: Theory of Design, Fluid Mechanics, Mixing Technology, Electric Motor Technology, Wastewater Treatment Technology, Rotating Equipment Repair.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- 3-5 years business experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Competitive nature with a strong desire to succeed
- Strategic Orientation
- Achievement/ Result Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Making Change Happen
- Analytical Thinking
- People Development
- Organizational & Process Awareness
- Effective Communication and Influence
- Working with Others
- Broaden the Scope