All-Source Intelligence Analyst – INDOPACOM
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented All-Source Intelligence Analyst to join our team! In this role you will get to conduct strategic analysis in support of the DoD and author finished intelligence products focused on the INDOPACOM region.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI
What You'll Be Doing:
- Research, collect and report on intelligence collection requirements on defense strategy and policy within the INDOPACOM region.
- Compose intelligence reports adhering to client's style guide, analytic tradecraft, and Intelligence Community Directives.
- Conduct analytic exchanges with partners to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities.
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate, and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources.
- Conduct analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Provide all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, History, Law Enforcement or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 3 years of intelligence community (IC) experience or military collection or reporting experience.
- Additional experience and education levels accepted:
- Associates degree AND 5 years of IC experience or military collection or reporting experience.
- Masters degree AND 1 years of IC experience or military collection or reporting experience.
- High School Diploma/GED AND 7 years of IC experience or military collection or reporting experience.
- In-Depth knowledge of the INDOPACOM Area of Responsibility.
- Experience with strategic all-source intelligence analysis of foreign military, security, and related political issues, including using analytic tools to research data from multiple intelligence sources and analyzing findings.
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers or defense stakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings.
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Possession of a recent polygraph highly desirable.
- Experience with authoring current DoD product lines and utilizing ICD 203 tradecraft standards.
- Experience with data analytics, analysis, and visualization.
- Knowledge of the intelligence cycle.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Top Secret SCIThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$68,400.00 - $119,700.00
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY! ID:uDnQdo