Analyst – Cost
As a Cost Analyst you will be responsible and accountable for product cost data file maintenance and standard cost governance, including the loading and maintenance of cost files (both direct and via 3rd party data sources). You will work closely with Senior Analysts, suppliers and category management during annual increase process to ensure timely receipt of files and deadlines are met. You will be accountable for timely resolution of commercial/corporate mailbox support requests. You will work daily with Senior Analysts to ensure data accuracy, integrity and completeness within the product cost data files. You will mentor associate analysts on daily tasks, including cost file management, department mailbox management.
- Responsible, Accountable for the quality of loaded supplier cost and published price files.
- Accountable for the management department mailbox (as assigned)
- Monitors product data accuracy in conjunction with third party data sources.
- Responsible for standard cost governance, root cause failure analysis
- Support Senior Analysts to provide cost analysis insight to commercial and corporate departments
- Accountable for the accuracy of supplier cost file maintenance (additions, deletions and changes)
- Monitors and ensures purchase cost data accuracy, integrity and consistency for assigned system
- Works with Senior Analysts, Associate Analysts to develop process changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency in assigned activities
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Data maintenance and loading processes
- Previous WESCO Anixter or equivalent distribution experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to interact and work with management and peers
- Ability to set priorities with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both orally and in writing
- High paced environment, meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task
- Additional computer programming skills (Visual Basic, Java)
- Sharepoint, Microsoft Power B.I. experience
- Negotiation experience
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.