Analyst II, Quality Engineer – Supply Chain-1
What you'll do...
As a global leader in supply chain, the engineering division is a new development for Walmart with the mission of continuous growth as the Fortune 1 company and to maintain a competitive advantage. The Analyst II, Quality Engineer has a direct impact by being a part of an engineering team that collaborates closely with operations on the floor to observes processes, and work with associates and the process engineer to develop and troubleshoot analytical tools to improve the business. Recent college graduates are welcome to apply, and prior internship experience is a plus.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Conducting root cause analysis to strategically improve the process.
- Extract data and manipulate into beneficial tools to provide key metrics for process improvement.
- Build relationships with operations to identify top loss and recognize causes.
- Deploying projects from start to finish.
- Work with project manager for newly deployed tools.
- Be an influential leader.
- Develop blue sky ideas.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Experience wAble to create Process Flow Diagrams
- Able to create Process Flow Diagrams
- an agile learner and can implement what you learn.
- SQL experience to provide review of processes and recommendation for systems improvement.
- Proficient understanding of BigQuery.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Informix experience.
- Microsoft PowerApps experience.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or prior experience in Quality or Process Improvement
Microsoft Office Suite, analytical skills
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Co-Op/Internship in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Distribution with experience applying basic Lean/Continuous Improvement Tools, Possess applied knowledge of a functioning Quality Management System elements including Statistical Process Control, FMEA, Quality KPIs, etc