Park City, UT
- Planners identify raw material, purchased and manufactured components, and related requirements from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- Will plan and coordinate resulting movement of parts throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences.
- Work in close coordination with Buyers and Manufacturing Leaders, planners analyze data and determine factors that affect prices and determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Will also coordinate and follow up with production, warehouse and engineering personnel in support of the provision of material to meet customer product delivery dates.
- 3+ years’ experience as a production and/or material Planner preferred
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency and thorough understanding of MRP/ERP in high product mix manufacturing operations.
- Understanding of manufacturing process and flow.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally
- Strong organizational skills; as multi-tasking is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- System level working knowledge of MRP data bases