AOI Operator I
Perform inspection of product run through Automated Optical Inspection equipment as it is manufactured on the SMT line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components’ moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards as documented in work instructions.
- Verify process compliance to established AOI programs.
- Verify integrity of data collected by machinery.
- Communicate defects not captured by equipment to responsible personnel for enhancement of program integrity.
- Communicate to assembly operators defects being noted during the AOI program review.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to NEOTech's various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity)
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of Automated Optical Inspection equipment and procedures.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & 8 workmanship standards.
- Ability to work on single task / procedures / products.
- Highly repetitive or routine duties,
- Ability to support 1-2 product lines / customer(s)
- Normally receives detailed instructions on work
- No prior work experience required
- Works under close supervision
- High School Diploma or GED.
- No prior experience required
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test which include screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.