Appliance Repair Technician
Performance Food Group
Sault Sainte Marie, WI
Job DescriptionWe Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America’s food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Responsible for managing accounts in geographical area providing assistance and training to such accounts by maintaining proper functioning of various beverage and chemical equipment. Installs and tests various equipment. Assists customers and sales people to determine best equipment or products for application. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and company personnel in a professional and courteous manner while providing accurate and timely information. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Manage accounts in geographical area and provide assistance and training to such accounts.
- Maintain proper functioning of various beverage and chemical equipment.
- Install and test various equipment.
- Assist customers and sales people determine best equipment or products for application.
- Provide face-to-face customer service in various situations.
- Drive to customer sites to assist in correcting problems.
- Prepare schedules for service or installation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EEO StatementPerformance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Required QualificationsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent
6 - 12 months equipment sales and / or maintenance
Valid Driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
Preferred Qualifications1 - 2 years equipment sales and / or maintenance within foodservice industry.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.