Del Medical, Inc.
- Provide on-site and remote customer application training on the use of equipment and software they purchase
- Plan and provide product demonstrations to potential customers to assist the sales team in closing sales opportunities
- Attend customer sales presentations to present clinical advantages of the product and to answer clinical/technical questions
- Provide documentation of training to salespeople and end users
- Work closely with sales and service team before and after sales opportunities
- Coordinate with sales team and service coordinator to determine dates that customer training will be provided.
- Contact customers and provide information on the requirements and specifics necessary to make the training as effective as possible.
- Provide necessary on-site training for agreed upon dates.
- Provide follow up by phone to answer any questions or needs after training
- Keep accurate documentation of who was trained for each training provided.
- Provide feedback to sales and to service on any issues that need addressed during and/or after the training occurred to insure good customer service.
- Provide troubleshooting and solve customer clinical applications problems.
- Attend necessary training classes to become proficient and qualified/certified to provide training.
- Assist the sales team when clinical applications knowledge and experience will aid in the process of making a sale.
- Assist with acquiring necessary sales tools, information and support from vendors that will help the sales team become more effective.
- Assist with on-site product and software demonstrations.
- Assist with planning and conducting sales meetings when clinical application support is requested.
- Assist with product and software demonstrations at necessary trade shows/meetings.
- Assist with special sales projects where needed.
- Use product knowledge and experience to assist in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must hold and maintain an active ARRT credential in Radiography
- Must have 5 years of experience as a Technologist
- Weekly overnight travel as needed
- 3 years Applications Specialist experience preferred