Application Support Specialist
SUMMARY: The Business Process Expert is responsible for ensuring that our ERP systems are utilized as per the aligned Business Processes accurately so resulting data allows the Business to plan/execute against. This role will also be accountable for independently performing a full range of information technology tasks and project coordination work involving infrastructure systems support, security, and application development in an IT environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that all processes for the ERP system are understood and adhered to by the associates at the site.
- Performs Inventory Management, Cycle Counts, Company Management, Contract Management, Imaging, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Receiving, Manufacturing Orders, Publications, Tooling, Repair Orders, Work Orders, Invoicing, Shipping Management, and Accounting
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to support the business goals and objectives.
- Provides software and systems communications support to staff and monitors enterprise applications and systems.
- Provides technical support to teams within the organization, and to external partners when required.
- Provide training as new associates are on-boarded as well as refresher training to keep associates up to date.
- Implement any test changes that are made to the ERP system as requested.
- Maintain SOX Reporting and actively follow-up on issues list and seek for technological solutions.
- Maintain and resolved IT Help Desk Tickets as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree
- 3+ year of relevant/technical work experience OR
- An additional 2-year specific work experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong understanding of ERP System and Reporting
- Problem Solving
- Training and Education of others
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related area
- 5+ year of relevant/technical work experience
- Aviation Industry experience.
- Component Control Quantum Experience.
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.