Archery Instructor – Part Time
Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc.
Lancaster Archery Supply’s Academy is expanding its team of Coaches/Instructors, who are dedicated to helping archery grow.
The Academy is a learning and training center for archers of all levels – from those who have never picked up a bow, to those training for the Olympics and/or World Cup events. We need energetic, outgoing individuals to serve as coaches/instructors, who can create a positive and enjoyable class atmosphere for individuals and groups to learn about the sport.
The Archery Coach/Instructor teaches instructional, hands on archery classes to a diverse range of students. They provide complete instructions, including, body alignment, shot execution, muscle groups and corrections. The coach gives encouragement and constructive feedback on performance. Assists in creating and developing curriculum with outlines, visual aids and handouts for classes. Provides support for all Archery Academy events including: tournaments, off site demonstrations and leagues. Promotes sales through additional classes and archery equipment to existing students.
- Minimum USA Archery Level 2 Instructor certification within 60 days of hire
- Experience teaching adults and children on an introductory level
- Must be available to work Weekends and Evenings
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Successful background screening