Fishing Holdings, LLC
The Archery Technician performs various selling / customer service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, assembly of products and direction / instruction to customers.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and tunes all archery equipment to make certain it is safe and functioning properly.
- Installs accessory items on Bows and demonstrates product to customers.
- Assists customers by answering specific technical questions to help customer understand the operation of the unit and the work to be done or work already completed.
- Continues technical training to improve proficiency, quality of work and to achieve higher levels of product knowledge.
- Assists with maintenance of pricing and UPC integrity; determining proper assortments; accuracy of inventory; proper display, signing and pricing of all products including advertised items.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines.
- Keeps work area organized, clean and well stocked with supplies.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Years of experience: 2+ years’ experience with bow set up
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Must be able to perform bow set up for customers including but not limited to; draw length, identifying eye dominance, and determining draw weight.
- Must be able to perform bow assembly and accessory installation such as kisser button, peep sights, D loop, knock location, and scope installation.
- Knowledge of arrow set up to include but not limited to; arrow length, spine, and insert installation.
- Must be able to operate various equipment and tools including a bow press and chop saw.
- Instructs customers on safety, accessories, bow features and brand awareness.
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Constantly lift or move objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving or lifting objects up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at email@example.com.