Area Branch Manager – Winston-Salem
Area Branch Manager
Do you have a background in Management or Store/Branch Management along with exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy being involved in several aspects of a Company? Are you looking for an opportunity that opens doors to learning new areas and growth within a Company?
If so, we are looking for you to join our exceptional team as an Area Branch Manager!
WHO WE ARE
We are SouthernCarlson, and our foundation of service and commitment began in 1947. We have the broadest selection of high-quality products from leading suppliers in the industry along with tool repair services to keep businesses running. We provide expertise in both the products we offer and the solutions we propose. SouthernCarlson is The Contractors Choice™ for professional-grade tools, fasteners, jobsite supplies and expert service.
OUR PROMISE MEANS MORE
- Respect - We build relationships on trust, collaboration and kindness while taking the time to learn, grow and celebrate wins together.
- Integrity - We go above and beyond to help customers and employees and do what we can to help resolve issues.
- Teamwork – We support and encourage each other while working together to ensure each customer has a top-notch experience
- Family Environment – We are a nationwide company with small business locations that provides a family-like environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As an Area Branch Manager, you will enjoy developing, motivating, coaching, and directing the activities of Branch/Store Managers. You will partner with Regional Sales Managers to ensure profitability, growth and return on assets of stores in the area.
Area Branch Manager Areas of Responsibility Include:
Human Resources Management
- Hiring, developing, retaining, motivating, coaching, and directing Branch/Store Managers
- Utilizing the management systems and tools to maximize support staff productivity
- Coach Branch/Store Managers and actively participate in hiring/termination process
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers as together you will take responsibility for the profitability, growth and return on assets of stores within the Area
- Visiting each of the stores on a regular basis in order to monitor and support operations and associates
- In conjunction with the Divisional Operations Manager, develop and implement processes to improve operation efficiencies, effectiveness while improving the customer experience/satisfaction.
- Work with Branch/Store Managers to oversee and properly maintain the region’s levels and truck delivery fleet.
- Maintain expert level of product and service knowledge in order to coach associates appropriately in product and service-related issues
- Monitor and manage inside sales efforts including tele-sales calls to house accounts
- Accompany Sales personnel on account calls to the region’s key customers, with participation in related sales meetings
- Work closely with the Sales associates to contribute to sales and marketing strategies with the region
- Other managerial, administrative or customer support activities as requested or required
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Two years minimum store management experience with proven track record of successfully servicing customer accounts
- Experience with administrative, accounting and inventory management responsibilities
- Experience in related industry is PLUS!
- Enjoys relationship building
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Self-starter who presents professional image and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and web navigation
- Satisfactory driving record and a valid driver’s license
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Daytime shift with great hours!
- Our collaborative culture
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Competitive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision
- Opportunity to enroll in our 401k program with Company Match
- Paid time off
Notice: Offer for this position is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check and drug screen
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER