Area Customer Service Coordinator
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information--how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Under the direction of the Enterprise Services Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, and administration of all Managed Services Accounts within an assigned operational area with varying sizes. Undertaking all customer support tasks in external customer/client facilities
The Area Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh Service Excellence Methodology, complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements and Ricoh portfolio of offered solutions.
Delivers operational support by assisting MS leadership by supplementing onsite personnel at various customer locations performing a wide range of duties requiring a versatile skill set and ability to adapt to varying industries. Additionally, they are required to support various locations for reasons that may include vacation, absences, training, implementations, etc. throughout assigned operational area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations for all contracted services at customer accounts within a geographical area
- Assists management with process improvement, procedural testing and validation and ensuring field compliance with operational best practices.
- Support the Field Implementation Managers with the implementation of new customer accounts and service expansions.
- Assists with onboarding new team members and cross training peers
- Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and sharing best practices throughout geographical area.
- Routinely inspects Site Procedures Guide for accuracy and compliance
- Knowledgeable of all contracted services within assigned customer accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety.
- Provide feedback on site experience via survey tool or any other forms to help improve the customer experience, internal and external.
- May require “standing in” for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, that may also include site management.
- Provides, executes, and supports all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Responsible for escalating customer issue to ESM/AOM and support the resolution to completion.
- Communicates effectively and responds quickly to customer and end user communication
- Collects data and is knowledgeable of the tools and methods used for the completion of the Monthly Operations Review as directed
- Performs other duties as assigned