Decision Dynamics, Inc.
IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), is searching for a Area Manager to join our East region team!
IAA is seeking an Area Manager to drive the overall performance and operations for our East region. This position is responsible for ensuring the Area meets or exceeds its planned profitability, sales and customer service levels. The Area Manager also interacts with all levels of staff within IAA and is responsible for maintaining a safe and positive work environment by managing and mentoring local staff.
*The position requires travel, apply only if you're willing and able to travel*
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supervise Branch Managers within the assigned area. This includes conducting performance reviews, reviewing expense accounts, communicating new policies and procedures, addressing problems, and maintaining service level agreements.
- Provide RVP with periodic reports on the status of branches within the area. Information provided will include revenue, expenses and volume as it relates to budget and plan.
- Achieve business growth within the assigned area on an annual basis.
- Lead the hiring process for Branch Managers and other key positions within the area and ensure that all Branch Managers are properly trained in all aspects of their jobs.
- Oversee and monitor customer service levels at each branch within the area.
- Continually promote business growth within the area by increasing market share, assisting with marketing to buyers to increase participation in auctions, and ensuring that enhancements are actively promoted at the branch level.
- Assist with the preparation and management of the budget for each branch in the area including monthly forecasts and reviewing weekly financial measures.
- Assist with preparation of requests for personnel changes, RFA’s for repairs and maintenance of facilities or equipment, ROI’s for new equipment, expense reports, and personnel requisitions submitted by Branch Managers within the region.
- Assist and guide Branch Managers in application of company policy, handling crises, unusual situations, and customer issues.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- Must be capable of making sound business decisions with little input from others.
- 2-3 years previous branch management experience and 3-5 years of management experience with profit and loss responsibility required. Experience managing multiple locations a plus.
- Must be able to apply company policies as they apply to routine issues, provide guidance to branch managers in applying policies in unusual or ambiguous situations, consult with appropriate corporate staff when appropriate and provide input on changes or additions to current policies.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communications skills required.
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile, or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate passenger vehicles required.
- Ability to travel 75% of work time.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacations.
About IAA Holdings, LLC:
IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), a Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers company (NYSE: RBA) and (TSX: RBA), is a trusted global marketplace for insights, services, and transaction solutions for commercial assets and vehicles. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. IAA serves a global buyer base – located throughout over 170 countries – and a full spectrum of sellers, including insurers, dealerships, fleet lease and rental car companies, and charitable organizations. Buyers have access to multiple digital bidding and buying channels, innovative vehicle merchandising, and efficient evaluation services, enhancing the overall purchasing experience. IAA offers sellers a comprehensive suite of services aimed at maximizing vehicle value, reducing administrative costs, shortening selling cycle time and delivering the highest economic returns. Ritchie Bros. globally has over 7,000 employees and is headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois.ID:uDnQdo